Job Title: Dallas, TX - Nurse - State Fair of Texas
Location: Dallas, TX
Company: American Medical Response Employment Type: Per Diem
Contact: Joel Huffman
Contact Number: 214-837-2061
Utilizes the nursing process to independently deliver nursing care to all ill and/or injured patients in an aid station, in a field setting & during on-site transportation on the Dallas Fairgrounds.
Essential Duties Included but not limited to:
1. Provide patient care in a non-traditional environment with established standards of care. Utilizing the nursing process and AMR protocols under the direction of the Medical Director.
2. Documents patient care completely and concisely, maintaining confidentiality of patients records according to HIPPA standards.
3. Keeps current on new medical developments in critical care by reading professional journals, textbooks, completing required modules and working in critical care areas.
4. Excellent communication and inter-personal skills are essential to the successful completion of a mission.
5. Other duties as assigned.
We are an EOE/AA employer and AMR selects the best individual for the job based on job related qualifications, regardless of race, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, ancestry, marital status, or disability.
EOE including Veterans and Disabled