EMSA is Oklahoma’s largest ambulance service with a fleet of over 100 ambulances and a team that’s nearly 700 members strong – and growing! We’re now hiring full-time paramedics for our Oklahoma City operation.
What We Offer Our Paramedics:
• Starting pay of $51,916 per year (more based on years of paramedic experience).
• $5,000 paramedic sign-on (with two-year contract)
• 401K with large employer match.
• Paid time off – accruing from your first day on the job!
• Health, dental and vision insurance with generous employer contributions toward premiums.
• Paid continuing education and licensure renewals.
• Innovative, dynamic treatment protocols.
• Variety and high call volume. EMSA is a busy 911 system covering both urban and rural areas.
• Fun overtime options, including medical standbys at concerns, professional sports events and more.
• Leadership opportunities: paramedic preceptor/FTO program, tactical EMS and more.
• Power-LOAD cots in every ambulance, LifePak 15s and other state-of-the-art equipment.
• Patient-centered and team-focused approach.
• Proud history as an industry leader.
Paramedic duties and responsibilities include: providing high-quality care and excellent customer service to those in need; assessing each situation to determine the best course of action; using medical equipment, procedures and medications as required to provide advanced medical care; lifting and moving patients as needed; other duties as assigned.
About Us: Founded in 1978, EMSA is one of the nation’s best-known EMS agencies. We are often featured in JEMS magazine. All paramedics and EMTs in the EMSA system work directly for American Medical Response, America’s leading provider of medical transportation. To hear what our own paramedics and EMTs say about working at EMSA/AMR, click here: Your career at EMSA
Living in Oklahoma: Oklahoma is a special place to build a life. Here, you can enjoy a vibrant, urban lifestyle or quaint, country living. The cost of living is remarkably low, and paramedics can afford to buy homes, take luxury vacations and raise families. Plus, our location in the central U.S. makes it easy to get anywhere.
Requirements: Must possess a valid paramedic (NREMT) license or be in the process of testing for your license * display professionalism * be a team player * strive for clinical excellence * adhere to clinical protocols and safety requirements * exercise strong customer service skills * possess a servant’s heart * demonstrate compassion and caring
EOE including Veterans and Disabled