Job Location: Stockton
Job Status: Part-Time
Salary Earning Potential: $98,000-$154,000
***CURRENT AMR EMPLOYEES MUST APPLY THROUGH THE EVHC CAREER PORTAL***
Login to https://portal.emsc.net/home/default.aspx and select “AMR Employee Career Portal” on the right-hand side. Click on “View Current Job Opportunities” and search by location. Select this job title and follow the prompts to submit your application.
The successful applicant will administer exemplary patient care and provide exceptional leadership while facilitating the transport of critically ill or injured patients. They will possess a solid clinical and operational foundation from which they will autonomously guide the care of patients and safely get them to their destination. They will often experience patients at a time of great need with few resources and will need to utilize exceptional critical thinking skills while providing compassionate care. The Critical Care Transport Nurse is an experienced, highly skilled, motivated, compassionate and flexible clinician who enjoys facing new challenges every day.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must have current California Licensure as a Registered Nurse (or eligibility to obtain prior to start date).
- Current ACLS, PALS, BLS provider status.
- California Driver’s License
- CA DMV H6 (Obtain from local DMV office, print out copies are not acceptable) Driving record in compliance with the AMR policy regarding insurability.
- Minimum two years of current critical care experience (i.e., ICU, CCU, PACU, or ER)
- Previous Critical Care Transport experience (Ground or Air).
- Previous Emergency Medical Services experience.
- BSN or Bachelors in healthcare related field.
- Current professional critical care specialty certification (e.g. CEN, CCRN, CTRN, etc.)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to successfully pass Physical Agility Test
- Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry, and balance at times.
- Must be able to lift, drag, hoist, and carry different types of equipment and other objects.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS (current offerings may include):
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- Basic and Supplemental Employee Life Insurance
- Supplemental Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Basic and Supplemental Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a Company Match
- Voluntary Benefits (Banking, Legal, Auto, Home, Cancer, Accident, Short-Term Disability and Hospital Confinement)
- Tuition Reimbursement (In Most Locations)
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Discount Programs
- Career Development
- Leadership Development
- Flexible scheduling
- One-on-one patient care
- Work with the latest equipment & technology
- Professional working environment
- Competitive wages & Sign On Bonuses
- Referral Programs: payment for your referrals of other Healthcare Professionals