Job Title: Customer Service
Answers all incoming calls from clients and patients, responding to these calls appropriately, while maintaining a professional, courteous demeanor.
Will also ensure that appropriate charges, diagnosis and level of service are identified for services rendered and documented according to Corporate and Carrier compliance guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide professional customer service with patients, their agents, insurance companies and any other individual who may contact the business office.
- Interact with other staff members to resolve problems and must ensure that all communication is positive and productive
- Maintain confidentiality at all times whether in reference to confidential financial information or as it relates to medical information for specific patients
- Schedules priorities to meet deadlines as determined by management
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a high volume work environment
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 6 months to 1 year Customer Service experience
- Computer Literacy
- Two (2) years healthcare customer service experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Medical terminology helpful
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and commercial claims processing preferred
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Bilingual is a plus
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Starting pay $13.90 (pay rate may increase based on experience)
Company offers Great Benefits: