SUMMARY: Reporting to the Office Manager, the Kaiser Educational Assistant will provide administrative support to the Office Manager & Director of Operations in overseeing the components of the Kaiser Education department training courses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare and ship all course documents for scheduled Kaiser Education department classes including but not limited to cards, continuing education certificates, student and instructor rosters, and supporting testing forms.
- Close all Kaiser Education department course files including but not limited to recording student attendance, instructor log hours, organizing supporting paperwork, and filing documents.
- Extract attendance data from NCTI website and prepare corresponding reports monthly or quarterly depending on the needs of Kaiser Personnel and the Director of Operations.
- Create all Kaiser Education department course files.
- Create and track all Kaiser Education department instructor materials.
- Order, inventory, coordinate, and track all equipment for professional education courses.
- Route all incoming correspondence and phone calls to appropriate colleagues and handle all Kaiser-related correspondence.
- Coordinate and staff all Kaiser Education department courses.
- Attend a variety of meetings and take notes and meeting minutes when needed.
- Mitigate student and instructor problems/issues/concerns/questions alongside Kaiser Customer service representative and Director of Operations.
- Maintain communication with the Director of Operations involving students, instructors and Kaiser Personnel.
- Provide AMR fleet personnel with weekly vehicle mileage for vehicles used by professional education staff.
- Maintain vehicle maintenance log for vehicles used by professional education staff and alert Director of Operations and National Business Manager of all reported vehicle maintenance.
- Track and maintain vehicle registration for vehicles used by professional education staff.
- Order office and shipping supplies for NCTI professional education programs and the office as needed.
- Maintain Instructor files for Kaiser Instructors to include renewal processing.
- Provide clerical support and special project assistance to Director of Operations, including but not limited to copying, typing, editing, proofing, phone calls, scheduling meetings and conducting research.
- Provide copies of cards, timecards, and miscellaneous paperwork as requested by internal and external personnel.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Effective information systems security is a team effort involving the participation and support of every AMR employee who deals with information and/or information systems. It is the responsibility of every computer user to:
- Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures
- Attend Information Systems security training, when offered
- Report information systems security problems
High school diploma or GED. Minimum of 18 years of age. At least two years administrative experience, which includes previous experience working independently, prioritizing, managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including: Word for Windows, Excel, Access and Powerpoint). Must type 50 wpm. Must have strong organizational skills. Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, including telephone call processing.
Occasionally: Walking inside, carrying no greater than 25 pounds, kneeling, stooping, bending, leaning.
Frequently: Hearing/listening, clear speech, touching, typing.
Constantly: Sitting, seeing.
Occasionally: Analyzing, simple math skills, judgment, decision making.
Frequently: Simple writing.
Constantly: Simple reading, clerical.
Occasionally: Repetitive tasks, high pressure.
Frequently: Intense tasks.
Occasionally: Digital paging terminal, facsimile, calculator, copy machine, stapler, 3 hole punch, stamping, sharpener, switchboard, printers.
Frequently: Computer/typewriter, keyboard, telephone.
Occasionally: Works with others, extended day.
Frequently: Works alone, face-to-face contact with others.
Constantly: Works around others, verbal contact with others, inside.