POSITION SUMMARY: The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for scheduling field and special events personnel, processing hours worked, and providing payroll with required reports and hours worked in a timely and accurate manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and oversight over all daily for the Operations division.
- Create shifts and assignments where needed, and modify daily schedule as needed, which includes notifying and communicating with employees re shift assignments.
- Review and verify employee hours for accuracy. Assist in recording and maintaining employee attendance records/files and payroll functions.
- Prepare and compile various periodic reports and documents for review and analysis. These may include weekly payroll stats, personnel stats, absence reports, over time tracking and other related reports.
- Maintain vacation schedules, shift exchanges, shift giveaway requirements, etc.
- Schedule Public Relations demonstrations, standbys and special event staffing.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
- Champion affirmative action efforts in all aspects of employment, including but not limited to staffing, training, promotion, etc. Responsible for compliance with and enforcement of company/department policies and procedures.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform other duties as assigned