Job Title: Special Events Paramedic Per Diem
Reports To: Field Operations Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
SUMMARY: The mission and purpose of our Paramedics is to compassionately deliver high-quality care. As a Paramedic with AMR you’ll deliver the highest standard of basic, as well as advanced patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meets and communicates with existing customers/staff members (including skilled nursing, assisted living, and hospital facilities) on a regular basis to ensure that AMR is meeting their needs. Reports these interactions to the operations and/or account manager on a regular basis.
• Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and establish strong community relations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to successfully pass Physical Agility Test
• Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry, and balance at times.
• Must be able to lift, drag, hoist, and carry different types of equipment and other objects.
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Some advanced education preferred.
• Current state Paramedic License.
• Possess a valid State Driver’s License.
• Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP, BTLS or PHTLS Provider Certification (where applicable or required by contract).
• Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy.
• Some past work experience, preferably in healthcare desired.
EOE including Veterans and Disabled