Job Title: Paramedic - Full time Location: Albuquerque, NM Reports To: Field Supervisor Department: Operations Company: American Medical Response FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
SUMMARY: The mission and purpose this position is to compassionately deliver high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Some advanced education preferred.
• Current state Paramedic License.
• Possess a valid State Driver's License.
• Current CPR and ACLS Provider Certification (where applicable or required by contract).
• Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy.
We are an EOE/AA employer and AMR selects the best individual for the job based on job related qualifications, regardless of race, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, ancestry, marital status, or disability.
** CB DO NOT REMOVE**
EOE including Veterans and Disabled