American Medical Response
JOB TITLE: Administrative Support Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
LOCATION: FLSA: Exempt
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Administrative Support Supervisor will be responsible for assuring full and appropriate staffing of units for all field employees as well as accurately processing payroll.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate daily work schedule for field
- Coordinate floater utilization and
- Coordinate staffing for special events, ride-alongs and stand-bys.
- Notify communications, deployment planner and management team of
- lost unit hours and units placed out of
- Record sick calls and assure staffing of all unit
- Maintain master schedule for field and supervisory
- Distribution of ALS/BLS
- Code and enter attendance information and lost unit
- Process time off requests and record on
- Initiate process requests for leave of absence.
- Process shift bids.
- Prepare transitional/special schedules for shift
- Maintain certification and qualification
- Maintain bid/transfer records.
- Adhere to all company policies and
- Assist field personnel with scheduling and payroll
- Assure full and appropriate staffing of units to minimize lost unit hours.
- Daily payroll verification and accurate processing of payroll and PTO
- Initiate Personnel Action Notice for all employee status
- Provide customer service to field
- Initiate and receive telephone
- Coordinate and direct the activities of the Scheduling staff, applying fundamentals of leadership and supervision while promoting
- Perform or coordinate fair and impartial investigation of incidents, personnel matters, complaints, and ensure their timely
- Address complaints and resolve
- Assist in driving performance
- Comply with all employment laws and support affirmative action/equal opportunity and diversity
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
- Mentor employees, conduct performance evaluations, counsel and provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel, and works to facilitate individual and team development that drives positive Champion affirmative action efforts in all aspects of employment, including but not limited to staffing, training, promotion, etc. Responsible for compliance with and enforcement of company/department policies and procedures.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED. Minimum of 18 years of age.
- At least two years administrative experience, which includes previous experience working independently, prioritizing, managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Must not have had a Corrective Action within the last 6 months.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including: Word and Excel).
- Must type 35 wpm.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including telephone call processing.