Job Title: EV Manufacturing Logistics Coordinator I
Reports To: Parts Manager
Location: Mineral Wells, TX
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Manufacturing Logistics Coordinator I will work with leadership and field operations to ensure all vehicles are shipped to and from various AMR business units across the country and the NEXTFLEET Remount Center in Mineral Wells. Ensure that all associated documentation such as titles, bills of sale etc. are sent to the correct location at the time of vehicle shipment. Asist in the sale of used ambulance parts and vehicles. Help document and track key productivity indicators in conjunction with the Leadership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule shipping of vehicles to and from operations and the NEXTFLEET center after manufacturing of unit has been completed.
- Assist National Leadership, local operations, AMR reconditioning center and the NEXTFLEET center to assist in scheduling of refurb’s remounts and vehicle up fits.
- Coordinate sales, dismantling, storage and distribution of all used vehicles and parts from manufacturing process.
- Research and develop information independently.
- Work with local leadership to develop, prepare and review periodic reports and KPI’s.
- Keep all work areas, vehicles and equipment “Neat, Clean and Sanitary” at all times.
- Function with a minimal or no supervision.
- Follow and/or set work priorities to meet manufacturing and production goals as scheduled.
- Assist in training logistics coordinators at all skill levels.
- Meet safety and QA/QC standards for all tasks.
- Follow spill response procedures and evacuation routes.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that hazardous materials are handled appropriately and placed into the proper container(s).
- Ensure that recyclable material is handled appropriately and placed into the proper container(s).
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Attend training in Hazardous Materials Handling Operations with an annual refresher course.
- Maintains all satellite and storage containers in a closed position unless adding or removing waste.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- College or vocational degree a plus
- Valid Class C drives license and ability driver larger emergency vehicles.
- 3 years of experience in vehicle shipping, registrations/title office, accounting, manufacturing administration or equivalent experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, understand instructions and verbally communicate simple instructions, short correspondence and memos in English.
- Ability to read and use English and Metric measuring devices.
- Ability to recognize quality expected and reproduce it.
- Internal and external customer service skills.
- Experience with fleet maintenance software (RTA).
- Proficient with use of PC based computer including Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Ability to use basic mathematics.
- Must have general knowledge of OSHA and EPA standards.