Handle incoming phone calls and/or e-mail inquiries from internal and external clients in a professional, friendly manner.
- Complete assigned outbound calling activity on a daily basis with emphasis on subscription expansion.
- Create new Fire Contracts/Contacts and invoices.
- Document client contracts with each activity.
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets formulated for import into the FSBS and/or QuickBooks invoice systems.
- Provide support and research to the Fire Fee Manager/Supervisor as needed.
- Process appropriate invoices/contracts for scan or e-mail to clients.
- Complete correspondence to clients for contract signature, invoice questions, etc.
- Process all returned mailed received for the assigned geographical area.
- Research fire contract history to resolve client related questions/inquiries.
- Maintain Logs for tracking inbound/outbound Fire Fee calling activity and production.
- Assist and support Community Functions.
- Complete monthly/weekly reports as needed.
- Make decisions and take appropriate actions based on sound reasoning and judgment.
- Plan and perform work systematically and efficiently.
- Carry out instructions, maintain a positive attitude, and support company policies/procedures.
- Punctuality and availability for workload.
- Comply with HIPAA guidelines.
- Completes all mandatory R/M training within a timely fashion.
- The ability to provide service and quality communications exhibiting a professional attitude at all times.
- Complies and enforces all policies and procedures.
- Will successfully complete all Compliance Training within the required time period.
- Ability to read, write and speak English in an easily understood manner (bilingual in Spanish a plus).
- Ability to type 40-50 words per minute
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Excel and Word
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED