Job Title: Driver - Wheelchair
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
The mission and purpose of this position are to compassionately deliver high-quality service and transportation in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport/Drive patients to and from medical facilities and/or home in a timely manner.
- Utilize maps to locate hospitals, medical facilities, and patient home addresses.
- Complete Trip Sheet on a daily basis fully recording each transport.
- Ensure wheelchair van is maintained and is in good working order; keep unit clean.
- Know and use Standard Codes in radio transmission.
- Responsible for completing mechanical checklist for vehicle at the start of each shift.
- Report mechanical problems to Fleet Manager.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems
- Other duties as defined by the formal job description
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Must possess at time of hire and maintain throughout employment valid CPR and First Aid Certifications
• Successful completion of EVOC Driver's Training program.
• Must have an excellent driving record.