JOB TITLE: Vehicle Service Technician – Fleet
DEPARTMENT: Fleet Operations
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Fleet Manager
SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Fleet Manager, the Vehicle Service Technician will perform various duties relative to the Fleet Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that company vehicles are adequately stocked with supplies/materials and emergency equipment
- Light mechanical knowledge (ability to check lights, fluids etc.)
- Wash and clean exterior of vehicles.
- Assist in cleaning and organizing of fleet operations
- Clean patient and driver’s compartment.
- Deliver supplies and vehicles to stations in San Diego County.
- Deliver vehicles to field crews and bring vehicles in for maintenance
- Delivery and pick up of vehicles parts, personnel from dealerships or other locations.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for security of units and control of keys.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- At least six months of prior work experience.
- California Driver’s License and driving record in compliance with AMR policy regarding insurability.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours , weekends , holidays , nights