Position Title: Vehicle Service Technician (Ambulance Stocking/Supply Technician) FLSA Status: Non-exempt
SUMMARY: Responsibilities include on a daily basis, ambulance cleaning, stocking and deployment. Tracking and issuing to field personnel computers, vehicle keys, radios, fuel cards and medical supply totes. Cleans medical supplies and supply room, stocks shelves and assembles medical supply kits (speed loaders) for ambulances.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The following list represents the primary responsibilities of a Vehicle Service Technician:
- Uses a vehicle check-out list to track and issue vehicle, computer, medical toter, fuel card and key to field personnel
- Readies vehicle for deployment each day by washing and cleaning vehicle. Removes contaminated equipment for cleaning, re-stocks vehicle with clean supply.
- Keeps supply room, vehicle bays and laundry room clean and free of trash.
- Cleans durable equipment by washing needed items in laundry room and reports any defective equipment by completing maintenance form and reporting information to Field Supervisor as directed
- Stocks medical supply cabinet for field personnel.
- Keeps supply room safe by locking door at all times and limit access to field supervisors and management personnel
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Stores extra medical supply kits, monitors, suction units in supply room in a neat and orderly manner. .
- File and store paperwork pertaining to deployment of vehicles
- High School Diploma or GED certification
- Valid and Current Driver License
- Must be at least 18 years of age