This is a remote, work from home position.
This position is responsible for the coordination, tracking, and documentation of all aspects of timekeeping at a divisional/regional level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures that edits and maintenance of all timekeeping system attributes related to employee maintenance occur in a timely and accurate manner.
- Receive, verify, update Kronos schedules, and file all time exception forms.
- Reconcile all timecard exceptions such as missed punches, late punches, early punches, etc.
- Successfully identify solutions that balance the needs of the employee with the demands of the operation.
- Perform PTO audits on individual employees and send PTO adjustment forms to the Wage & Time Administration Supervisor for balance resets after all approvals are received.
- Understand commonly used payroll concepts, practices and procedures, including FLSA and overtime laws and how to calculate FLSA rates and overtime pay.
- Calculate and prepare all manual check request forms and forward to Wage & Time Administration Supervisor for approval.
- Review MSS’s for any additional payments or PTO cash outs that must be processed through Kronos.
- Perform pay period sign offs on a weekly basis as well as other pay period end processes.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Effective information systems security is a team effort involving the participation and support of every AMR employee who deals with information and/or information systems. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems
List the minimum required and preferred qualifications for the individuals such as:
Two years experience in a timekeeping or other field operational position.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Kronos timekeeping system knowledge helpful.
Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Occasionally: Repetitive tasks, high pressure
Frequently: Intense tasks.
Occasionally: Walking inside, carrying no greater than 25 pounds, kneeling, stooping, bending, and leaning.
Frequently: Hearing/listening, clear speech, touching, typing.
Constantly: Sitting, seeing.
Occasionally: Works with others, extended day.
Frequently: Works alone, face-to-face contact with others.
Constantly: Works around others, verbal contact with others, inside.
Occasionally: Analyzing, simple math skills, judgment, and decision-making.
Frequently: Simple writing.
Constantly: Simple reading, clerical
Occasionally: Digital paging terminal, fax, calculator, copy machine, stapler, 3 hole punch, stamping, sharpener, switchboard, and printers
Constantly: Computer/typewriter, keyboard, telephone