Job Title: Paramedic Basic Reports To: Field Operations Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
City Ambulance of Eureka, Inc. (dba Fortuna Rescue Ambulance, Garberville Ambulance) is headquartered in Eureka on California's redwood coastline. The county offers pristine redwood forests, numerous rivers, mountains, beaches, parks, a wealth of wildlife and outdoor opportunities, and a sizable and diverse artistic community (see www.visithumboldt.com for more details).
City Ambulance has been providing ambulance service in Humboldt County for over 45 years. CAE provides rural and urban emergency medical services from Eureka south to the Humboldt / Mendocino County line with stations throughout the county including Eureka, Fortuna, and Garberville. We respond to all 911 medical emergencies as well as hospital to hospital transports in the communities we serve.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS:
- Base Wage for full-time (ten 24-hr. shifts/month): $54,600-$63,206 per year, depending on experience
- Benefits package includes: Medical and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, 401k with company matching contributions, Education/Health/Re-certification reimbursement, EMS Continuing Education, Uniform allowance, Long Distance Transfer incentives, and other performance-based bonuses.
$5,000 SIGNING BONUS and Relocation Allowance Available
- Reliable, compassionate, motivated, and a team player
- Current California driver's license
- Licensed to drive for at least 3 years, with an acceptable driving record per company policy
- Current Paramedic License
- Prior to beginning work, must obtain a DL 51 Medical Examiner Certification and an Ambulance Driver Certificate
Thank you for your interest in working with City Ambulance of Eureka!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies including American Medical Response is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled