Now accepting applications for January 20, 2020
Call 800-506-3672 to speak to our recruiter directly or apply online at emsaonline.com
PLEASE UPLOAD A SIMPLE RESUME WITH THIS ONLINE APPLICATION!
Interested in being part of a strong, mission-driven team? Want to make a difference every day and grow your own professional skills in the process? If so, EMSA is the place for you.
EMSA is Oklahoma’s largest ambulance service with a fleet of over 100 ambulances and a team that’s nearly 700 members strong. We’re now hiring full-time paramedics for our Oklahoma City operation.
What We Offer Our Paramedics:
- Opportunities for growth. Our field training officers, supervisors and managers all started out as paramedics, EMTs or in support positions. There is room here to grow! Participate in a quality improvement project or special task force. Learn the communications side of our business. Attend leadership classes. Let us support your professional development.
- Unparalleled support from administration, billing, support services, fleet mechanics and others. This allows you to focus on providing excellent care to patients.
- Paid continuing education and licensure. We’ll invest in you.
- Starting pay of $51,917 per year (more based on years of paramedic experience), with differentials for nights and weekends.
- $5000 Sign-on bonus.
- 401K retirement account with large employer match.
- Paid time off – accruing from your first day on the job!
- Health, dental and vision insurance with generous employer contributions toward premiums.
- Variety and high call volume. EMSA is a busy 911 system covering both urban and rural areas.
- Fun overtime options, including medical standbys at concerts, professional sports events and more.
- Power-LOAD cots in every ambulance, LifePak 15s and other state-of-the-art equipment.
- Innovative, dynamic treatment protocols.
Our paramedics are responsible for providing high-quality care and excellent customer service, ensuring the safe transportation of patients, and completing patient care documentation. Applicants must possess a valid paramedic (NREMT-P) license or be in the process of testing. We seek paramedics who display professionalism, are team players, and possess servants’ hearts. Shifts vary; our typical full-time schedule includes four 12-hours shifts per week.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies including American Medical Response is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled