AMR Palm Springs is looking for temporary assignments to work the 2020 Coachella and Stage Coach Music Festivals. The 10 hour to 14 hour work shifts will vary from days, swing and nights. The dates are April 10 - 12, 17 - 19, & 24 - 26.
After the submission of your application our Palm Springs Operation will contact you to schedule a skills test/interview and submission of your certifications (please refer to the job description below for a list of required certifications). Our office is located at 1111 Montalvo Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262. Please dress appropriately for an interview, park on the street.
Palm Springs, CA
Reports To: Operations Supervisor
POSITION SUMMARY: Responds to emergency and non-emergency calls and delivers high quality patient care and customer service within the prescribed scope of practice, established protocols and company policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains thorough familiarity with treatment protocols, response requirements and quality assurance procedures in system in which assigned.
- Maintains awareness of any and all changes in the system components and company policy.
- Maintains the level and type of certification(s) consistent with performing tasks in the system to which assigned.
- Ensures that unit remains in a state of readiness in terms of mechanical reliability, medical supply and equipment, cleanliness and appearance standards.
- Reports immediately to the Lead Paramedic any discrepancies in vehicle or equipment standards that could compromise the unit’s ability to complete a call.
- Completes all appropriate documentation as outlined in company policy.
- Reports all problems and unusual occurrences immediately to the Lead Paramedic or Supervisor.
- Maintains a professional appearance by adhering to hygiene and uniforms standards.
- Attends all mandatory in-services.
- Other Duties as defined on the job description.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- CA Drivers’ License
- State of California EMT License
- CPR Card (American Heart Association ONLY, Health Care Provider. Hand written cards are not acceptable)
- ICS courses, please refer to link http://training.fema.gov/IS/NIMS.asp.
· IS-100B (ICS 100)
· IS-200B (ICS 200)
· IS-700A (NIMS)
· IS-800B (NIMS)