Job Title: Wheelchair Van Driver
Location: Houston TX
Reports To: Operations Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The mission and purpose of this position are to compassionately deliver high-quality service and transportation in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport/Drive patients to and from medical facilities and/or home in a timely manner.
- Utilize maps to locate hospitals, medical facilities, and patient home addresses.
- Complete Trip Sheet daily, fully recording each transport.
- Ensure wheelchair van is maintained and is in good working order; keep unit clean.
- Know and use Standard Codes in radio transmission.
- Responsible for completing mechanical checklist for vehicle at the start of each shift.
- Report mechanical problems to Fleet Manager.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems
- Other duties as defined by the formal job description