Job Title: Manager, Work Force Management
Reports To: Vice President, Member Service Center
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: 20% in office, 80% remotely
Access2Care is a critical part of Global Medical Response, the nation’s leading provider of emergency and non-emergency transportation. As an experienced healthcare organization managing 8.6 million trip requests annually, we have a broad view of the healthcare landscape and leverage our experience to create leading-edge improvements in the delivery of services. Access2Care is pioneering the next generation approach to healthcare transportation to profoundly improve service delivery expectations and raise the bar for member experience.
Join Access2Care and become an integral part of serving our members and assisting them to reach their medical appointments. Access2Care provides non-emergency medical transportation services to members of health plans, healthcare facilities and government entities. The Access2Care team takes great pride in providing critical services that make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Access2Care offers a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Work from home opportunities
- Group healthcare plan
- 401k with matching company contribution
- Flexible Spending account
- Paid time off
- Company training
- Accelerated career advancement
The Manager of Workforce Management collaborates with Contact Center leadership in strategic planning and execution of corporate Contact Center operations. This role includes oversight and management of Contact Center support services including administration and maintenance of contact center technologies, performance reporting and related data analysis, workforce management and planning. All efforts are relative to development and support of performance expectations and customer Service Level Agreements (SLA), which drive customer satisfaction and revenue generation for Access2Care.
Critically essential to this position is the ability to effectively establish, recruit and develop a team of professionals skilled at assessing and addressing operational necessities on a near and long-term basis. Central to this team is the ability to recognize and address emergent issues within the inbound contact traffic while concurrently assessing resource needs and fiscal responsibility. Support extends across all contact centers within the corporation as well as other departments that may benefit from access to data and subject matter expertise in analysis.
In addition to those duties cited herein, the Manager will be responsible for the development and maintenance of reporting methodologies conducive to the succinct and meaningful conveyance of all aspects of departmental performance for Contact Center leadership across multiple sites. This includes reporting performance data for varying Service Level Agreements across the customer base.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Access2Care policies, practices and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Contact Center leaders to develop comprehensive and functional strategic plans aimed at attaining optimum performance statistics while maintaining an aggressive approach to cost maintenance/reduction.
- Aability to delegate and monitor assignments to team members
- Consistent communication with team members and leadership in order to establish and reinforce staffing plans.
- Development of both near and long-term staffing and scheduling strategies for optimum Contact Center performance.
- Provide insight and feedback with regard to financial oversight, i.e., cost per contact, roll rate, staffing and overall budgetary impact(s).
- Develop Workforce Management support staff to manage Contact Center performance as well as the compilation and distribution of performance reports.
- Provide guidance and expertise in the development, revision and distribution of functional reporting mechanisms for all performance aspects of the contact centers.
- Develop and maintain report formatting and data presentation to conform to corporate reporting standards at all levels.
- Utilize analysis opportunities based on all available data to support the development of opportunities for process, performance and efficiency improvements
- Develop qualitative statistical analysis of available data to promote performance improvement in support of SLA, expectations and strategy.
- Serve as operational administrator for WFM software and related contact center applications.
- Coordinate information technology resources in support of contact center needs.
- Collaborate with other leaders to maximize opportunities for employee training, special projects, meetings and use of personal and voluntary time off.
- Develop and maintain a strong and productive relationship with corporate, information technology, customer and vendor contacts.
- Promote a positive and energetic image with regard to the changing business practices related to the Contact Centers.
- Ensure department business is carried out in an efficient and professional manner.
- Support of corporate compliance programs and maintain confidentiality of corporate information.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science related field with an emphasis on project management and data analysis or equivalent career experience with direct exposure to contact center staffing and technologies supporting forecasting and scheduling is required.
- Minimum 2 years Workforce and/or Performance Management experience in a call center environment.
- Must have proficient experience with regard to budgeting overview and the relationship between workforce management and cost impact analysis.
- Experience with workforce management software and processes. Knowledge of NICE IEX WFM application is preferred.
- Expert level data analysis and reporting capability.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio, is required.
- Experience with contact center telephony and similar technologies including, but not limited to contact recording and automatic call distribution (ACD) or multi-channel contact routing platforms. Knowledge of Avaya ACD is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong oral and written communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills
- Candidate must be extremely detail oriented and have the ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple projects with timeliness and accuracy.
- In depth knowledge of all phases of Workforce Management including planning, forecasting, scheduling and real-time intra-day functions.
- Solid knowledge of contact center principles and performance metrics/reporting
- Ability to identify and resolve issues in a highly technical environment
- Knowledge of relational databases, database theory, and querying tools
- Must be able to communicate effectively, in both written and oral forms
- Must have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
- Must possess strong operational and analytical skills
- Able to interact with persons at all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work under time constraints on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Must be self-motivated; ability to start and finish projects with limited supervision.