Status: Full- Time - Temporary
Job Title : First Aid EMT
Location : Aiea - Honolulu Airport
Reports to : Operations Supervisor
After the submission of your application our Operation will contact you to schedule an appointment for the AMR EMT written exam and submission of your certifications (please refer to the job description below for a list of required certifications). AMR appreciates your interest and requests professional attire throughout the entire hiring process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Current EMT Basic skills and abilities
- Delivers high quality patient care and customer service within the prescribed scope of practice, established protocols and company policies
- Completes all appropriate documentation as outlined in company policy
- Reports all problems and unusual occurrences immediately to the Lead Paramedic or Supervisor
- Maintains a professional appearance by adhering to hygiene and uniforms standards.
- Other Duties as defined
- Must be able to successfully pass the Physical Agility Test
- Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry and balance at times.
- Must be able to lift, drag, hoist and carry different types of equipment and other objects.
- HI Identification
- EMT or EMT Exeperience Required
- CPR Card (American Heart Association ONLY, Health Care Provider. Hand written cards are not acceptable)
- ICS courses, please refer to link http://training.fema.gov/IS/NIMS.asp.
- IS-100B (ICS 100)
- IS-200B (ICS 200)
- IS-700A (NIMS)
- IS-800B (NIMS)