Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accept and handle supervisory requests and calls from staff and customers. Provide the Call Center Manager with all information about any extraordinary situations.
- Ensure that the staff follows call control procedures at all times and enforce all department and company policies.
- Collaborate with the Call Center Manager in the development and implementation of any training for newly hired and existing Customer Service Representatives.
- Act as a resource for the Customer Service Representatives.
- Maintain accurate performance evaluations of the Customer Service Representatives by reviewing message history, call history, trip setup and recorded calls.
- Coordinate and approve the monthly schedule, scheduling requests and call que assignments.
- Provide back-up support to the Call Center Manager as necessary.
- Assist in the hiring process.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED. College Degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of two years of call center experience.
- Must have a minimum of two years of supervisory/leadership experience.
Other knowledge and skills:
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology is preferred.
- Must type 40 wpm.
- Must have effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.