Overnight Supervisor: Sun - Wed; 8:30pm - 7:00am
Access2Care is a critical part of American Medical Response, the nation’s leading provider of emergency and non-emergency transportation. As an experienced healthcare organization managing 8.6 million trip requests annually, we have a broad view of the healthcare landscape and leverage our experience to create leading-edge improvements in the delivery of services. Access2Care is pioneering the next generation approach to healthcare transportation to profoundly improve service delivery expectations and raise the bar for member experience.
Join Access2Care and become an integral part of serving our members and assisting them to reach their medical appointments. Access2Care provides non-emergency medical transportation services to members of health plans, healthcare facilities and government entities. The Access2Care team takes great pride in providing critical services that make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
Access2Care offers a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Group healthcare plan
- 401k with matching company contribution
- Flexible Spending account
- Paid time off
- Company training
- Accelerated career advancement
- Bilingual hourly rate increase
The main responsibility of a Supervisor Disptach Communications is to manage, train, and guide representatives to execute their tasks. Resolving problems and complaints. The supervisor monitors agents and calculates call performance and efficiency as well as analyzing reports. Provides direct on-line supervision of dispatch and call intake. Insures overall efficiency and On Time Performance for the Projects. Provides support to Management as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accept and handle supervisory requests and calls from staff and customers. Provide the National Specialty Network Manager with all information about any extraordinary situations.
- Supervises dispatch personnel in daily routines, consistent with company, operation site, and dispatch policies and procedures. Performing the duties of a representative when needed.
- Oversees, evaluates, and enhances performance of Projects as assigned.
- Ensures highest standard of Customer Service is always offered by representatives .
- Ensure that the staff always follows call control procedures and enforce all department and company policies, while acting as a resource for all Representatives.
- Collaborate with the National Specialty Network Manager in the development and implementation of any training for newly hired and existing Representatives.
- Assist in the hiring, orientation, and training of new personnel.
- Maintain accurate performance evaluations of the Representatives by reviewing message history, call history, trip setup and recorded calls.
- Remains up-to-date in Policies and Procedures specific to Assigned Operation Site and responds to inquiries as subject matter expert regarding dispatch protocol for the assigned operation site.
- Maintains appropriate work environment in the center.
- Documents Personnel issues and tracks continued behavior, notifying management as needed.
- Responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal employment laws and company policies (I.E. Americans With Disability Act, Affirmative Action Plan, Etc.).
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- College Degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of two years of call center experience.
- Must have a minimum of two years of supervisory/leadership experience.
Other knowledge and skills:
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred.
- Must type 40 wpm.
- Must have effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage and provide follow-up on Projects/Tasks and set priorities for completion.
- Ability to multi-task with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Collaborative/Teamwork orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to maintain effective professional working relationships with all levels of management and ability to excel in a team environment with internal and external contacts.
- Multilingual capabilities a plus.